- The Libra 1000 series is a highly efficient single-shaft mill where materials need to be crushed.
- High productivity, up to 8t / h, product size from 25-100mm.
- Flexible adaptation to different input materials.
- Energy saving with Inverter technology.
- Safe and reliable: with mechanical and electrical protection, minimizing damage in case of emergency. Operation is friendly, easy with the touch screen.
- Maintenance is easy, convenient with the Ergonomic design.
- Solid, low-vibration construction guarantees an advantage in cutting difficult materials.
Shredding machine – Libra 1000
High throughput capacity from up to 8 t/h
Fraction sizes from 25mm to 100mm.
Operating 3 shifts/day.
Energy saving, maximum efficiency.
Easy to maintain and service.
|Dimension||3,2 x 2,4 x 3,3 m|
|Volttage||3 pha, 380V / 50Hz|
|Length of rotor||1000 mm|
|Throughput||Max 4 ton/h|
|Required particle size||< 100mm|